1st National Photography Contest 2021
Seen Shot Society cordially invites all photographers of the country of any age, of all levels, professionals, amateurs and students alike to participate in the 1st National Photography Contest, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
By entering the contest, you accept the terms and conditions outlined below.
The contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers in India of any age.
Theme of the contest: Open Colour.
All types of only colour photography, from digital to analog to alternative processes and beyond are encouraged to enter.
Closing of Submission: 19th December 2021
The entry for the contest is absolutely free.
Only colour images will be accepted.
Maximum width (Horizontal): 1920 Pixel
Maximum height (Vertical): 1080 Pixel
Resolution: 300 DPI
Colour profile: sRGB/RGB
Image file type: JPEG
File size within 1 to 2MB
• Each entrant can submit maximum 4 images.
• Photos taken by all devices are allowed.
• All images should be the original work of the author in photographic emulsion or digital file. Inclusion of or modification by means of computer-generated graphics are strictly prohibited.
• Each image should be uniquely and suitable titled. Untitled images or images captioned “no title” are automatically eligible to elimination.
• The title must contain a maximum of 35 characters.
• Use of watermarks/logo/name/signature on the images should be strictly avoided.
• Uses of special characters in image title are not allowed. The image should be captioned strictly in English alphabets and numerals.
• Unless otherwise specified by the author, the organizing authority reserves the right to reproduce any of the photographs submitted in the contest, in its catalogue, website or any other promotional publication related to the current or future contest. However, consent of the author will be adhered to and due credits will be given to the author therein.
• Authors are requested to fill out an online entry form on the official website and submit their entries online at www.seenshotsociety.com
PANEL OF JURY:
Mr. Santiram Mondal, EFIAP
Mr. Subrata Bysack, GMPSA/p, EFIAP/s, VIP5
Mr. Udayan Sankar Pal, EFIAP, EPSA, GPU/Cr4+VIP3+Aphrodite
3 trophies for first three position
7 Certificate of Merit
Selected 20 images will be displayed in 1st Annual Photography Exhibition organized by Seen Shot Society at Gallery Gold, Kolkata, India.
• Entrants will be contacted by email if the submitted image(s) has passed the selection stage to provide high resolution files for exhibition.
• The winner’s name will be announced at the exhibition hall on the evening of the 24th December 2021.
• The decision of the jury is the ultimate, no further appeal will be entertained.
• The numbers of awards are might be subject to increase under consideration of the number of entrants. Rights for the same are associated strictly to the jury.
• Entries are entitled to rejection by the organisers or agents associated therein under due consideration of the rules and regulations of the contest.
• If two or more similar images are submitted by the same author, the image first one will get the award, others won’t be considered.
• Alteration of images, digitally or otherwise, by the author and incorporation of artwork or computer graphics created by the author will only be entertained if the photographic content SOLELY predominates and all the components are the original work of the author himself/herself.
• All models must be above the legal age of consent or should be entitled with parental permission otherwise. The organizers are in no way responsible for any violation of copyright rules by the entrant.
• Submission of entry certifies the participant’s sole ownership of the rights over the use of the photograph, including copyright, patent and other applicable rights.
Regulation as mentioned above should be considered with due importance and unnecessary correspondence is requested to be avoided at best. However, in case of further enquiries, if at all, feel free to contact us at email@example.com